KEY QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR POTENTIAL AGENT
In choosing a real estate agent, you should consider interviewing at least three or more successful local agents. By taking this approach, you are less likely to have your property over- or under-estimated.
P.J. Morgan Real Estate has a few suggestions for questions to ask while choosing an agent:
- How long have you been selling real estate property in my vicinity?
- What is your marketing plan for my property?
- Do you sell real estate full-time? (Part-time agents may provide you with part-time service.)
- What day of the week do you take off?
- Are there other people within your office I can work with if you are not available?
- Do you plan any vacation time during my listing period?
- Will you be able to sell my property within a reasonable amount of time?
- What is your sales-commission fee schedule?